The HumanGuide Concepts for Individuals?
The picture gives an example how many people there are on the earth, i.e. it is no drawback to be good at cooperating with other people. Likewise it is smart to find your way in life, where it is to your advantage, e.g. a suitable job. Moreover, you are noticed in a good way -- the competition increases constantly.
In order to be fortunate at work and in life, you need to have good answers to many questions, e.g.
- what is a suitable development for me?
- what type of tasks suits me, i.e. my strengths can be used there?
- what is my biggest yoke (pitfall), which is where I mostly have my biggest strength and how can I handle that?
- what type of culture in companies and organizations suits me best?
- what characterizes people who are complementary to me?
- what should I think about when I cooperate with other people?
Personal development with support of the HumanGuide concepts can be of use to everybody -- both leaders and employees. All concepts start with doing a PersonProfile via the internet, which takes about 15 minutes. The next step is to fine tune the result with an authorized "humanguide”, which takes about one hour depending on the objective and conditions. Mostly this is done in the start of a coaching program, i.e. it leads to a more effective coaching (more "accurate" with more accomplished in a shorter time). There are many versions of coaching programs depending on the objectives and conditions. If you are interested, then contact with an authorized ”humanguide” or with us at Humankonsult AB -- look at the foot of the page.
The advantage with doing a PersonProfile is that the coaching will be more efficient. Partly the coach gets faster understanding for the development needs and partly the coach can be more "accurate" in his or her coaching, i.e. one advice doesn't work for all people because we are different.
A strong argument for HumanGuide is that the underlying personality theory consists of eight dimensions. Then you get a more nuanced testresult and sharper analysis. Compare with MBTI, where you "be" one of 16 types. The popular DISC model (and similar) has only four dimensions. And the BigFive model has only five basic dimensions.
Another alternative for personal development is to participate in a program, where HumanGuide is used as a part of it. Our "basic module" can be carried out in about 2 hours. Then you
- learn the personality theory Eight Boxes, which is the core of the HumanGuide concepts
- increase your self-knowledge based on the Eight boxes, which facilitates personal development
- are better to coach and support other people to identify their best focus for success
- are better to cooperate with other people -- especially with those who are not like you at all
- are better to understand conflicts and how they can be handled.
The overall result is that you get an increased self-knowledge and in this way a good personal development. Moreover, you will get it better both at work and in life.
”Rolf's coaching clearly gave me more self-knowledge and it was valuable to get it confirmed. The idea of having a life vision was very good -- now it is easier to be on track and also to say no. Many smart tips. Last but not least good to have to report to someone, i.e. actions was done.)”