The HumanGuide Concepts for Companies/Organizations
The picture is from Sao Paulo, Brazil, which is one of the world's mega towns. It increases with more and more people in the cities, and the world is more and more a global village via internet, which implies that competition and speed of change only increases. Therefore it is crucial for companies and organizations to be alert in their business by e.g. hiring, developing and keeping good employees plus developing and nurturing both their trademark and culture.
Why some entrepreneurs fail and other are successful?
If you are one of them or cooperate with them, then you can gain a lot by reading this white paper (12 pages) – entrepreneurs...
Crucial questions to answer in order to have a well-functioning business are...
How can a toolbox based on personality knowledge support development of companies and organisations? In many ways e.g. concerning Individuals
- How to recruit well including that candidates fit to our trademark and culture including a good way for onboarding hired people?
- How to analyse what characterizes people, who are successful in their jobs – especially volume jobs, so you can recruit well?
- How to analyse our personnel’s capacity and development need?
- How to handle personal development?
- How to change our personnel turnover (decrease or increase)?
- How to analyse why people quit?
e.g. concerning Leaders
- How to support and develop our leaders?
- How to identify potential leaders?
- how to figure out what characterizes leaders, who are successful in their jobs – especially volume roles, so you have easier to identify such leaders?
e.g. concerning Teams
- How to support and develop teams?
- How to staff and start new teams?
- How to figure out what characterizes team, who are successful in their mission – especially with volume missions, so you have easier to staffing good teams?
- How to figure out what type of team are suitable for a specific mission?
e.g. concerning Trademark and Culture
- How to describe our trademark and culture in a concise and practical way?
- How to develop and care our trademark and culture?
A strong argument for HumanGuide is that the underlying personality theory consists of eight dimensions. Then you get a more nuanced testresult and sharper analysis. Compare with MBTI, where you "be" one of 16 types. The popular DISC model (and similar) has only four dimensions. And the BigFive model has only five basic dimensions.
”Rolf Kenmo has adapted Szondi’s theory to everyday life. It is a great idea of conveying the theory to a broad use. That is an essential asset for making the test results immediately accepted and it works in any culture. We use HumanGuide in recruiting and team development for an internationally operating company.”
Thomas Seiler, CEO, U-blox AG, Switzerland (2003)
”The theory is explained very pedagogically in the HumanGuide concepts and it is a good support for my clients (since 2002), in vocational guidance and in coaching. HumanGuide supports well in working life as well as in private life.”
Giselle Welter, psychologist, spec. in vocational guidance, RH99, Sao Paulo, Brazil (2000)
"Personality has always been a debatable topic throughout research and countless psychometric tests available for use. However none of these tests have the HumanGuide approach, which is practical, simple, easy to use and accurate to act upon. Supported by extensive research, HumanGuide takes in consideration eight factors, using the psychology of colours and symbols for meaningful comprehension.
The HumanGuide test does not stand alone, it goes beyond any other test. It provides unique opportunities to measure further person chemistry, passion index, job and culture profiles...It has all what an organisation needs to overcome today's more than ever complex human resources challenges.
HumanGuide has considerably improved my personal and professional life and I always appreciate our collaboration with Rolf Kenmo."
George Ubbelohde, hospitatlity Industry Executive and Educator, Shanghai (2020)
”The tests are simple and easy to use. The availability via the internet make them excellent. I have had great use of the concepts for recruitment, development of individuals and teams.”
Sven-Erik Ringström; VD WM-data IT Support AB, now CGI AB; (2003)
"I've been using the HumanGuide since 2012, with excellent results! It has been an assessment tool much requested by my organizational clients."
Adriana Torres Guedes, psychologist, Brazil (2020-02-10)