The HumanGuide Concepts
Here you find overall information about the HumanGuide-concepts.
Out philosophy for development:
What does it mean? Well, if you like to develop yourself in some way, then you need to change yourself. Then your brain will create resistance. Why? It will save your energy! If you then should succeed with your development, then you must be disciplined and establish the new way to act. It is not so easy for people to discipline themselves. It is human. Therefore we have developed and continuously improve the HumanGuide-concepts so that you can get support for your development. Why a blue thread? Because the factor Structure (according to the theory Eight Boxes) is best on discipline, and it has blue as its symbolic colour! Look below.
An overview of the HumanGuide concepts
A graphical overview (shows how the concepts are linked together)
The HumanGuide-concepts (a page with facts of the concepts)
The meaning of the factors in the theory Eight boxes
The factors explained on one page ...
The factors in a video, which explains the symbolic colours for the factors (voice in English and text in Portuguese)
The web app your.humanguide.se
In order to learn about the personality theory you can also use the app your.humanguide.se, when you have done a HumanGuide PersonProfile. Below you see the main menu
There are these basic functions
0- Personality dictionary & Advices
1- My PersonProfile? i.e. look at your PersonProfile
2- My Person Chemistry with…? i.e. access to your network's PersonProfiles
3- My Passionindex? i.e. calculate your Passionindex
This means e.g. by clicking on the button "My PersonProfile", then you can see your testresult. There you can also get explanations to the eight factors in the profile by clicking on the factor symbols.
Moreover, you can connect your profile with other's HumanGuide profiles in the app. In this way you have availability to them e.g. colleagues, your boss, your lifepartner, your children, etc. When you use this function, then you also have the possibility to analyse person chemistry. Plus also job chemistry, method chemistry and culture chemistry.
In the app there are also two sub menus, where you can get useful knowledge from the personality theory.
In the first one, above, you can learn about
– Each one of the eight basic dimensions – the factors
– What happens, when two factors meet e.g. Power and Sensibility? You get also advices how you can act?
– When you have a high value on a factor, then it is a strength. However, your strongest strength sometimes has a tendency to overdeliver – exaggerate. This is commented here – what happens and also some tips “how can you reduce that risk?”
– When you have e.g. a team and you need to recruit one more team member, then it is of course wise to figure out – what type of personality is the best profile? Then you can use this function
– Next kind of knowledge is perhaps more relevant for your private life e.g. how you act with your life partner? One example of a gift is to give flowers to a woman, which normally is appreciated. However, if you know your lifepartners strongest factor, then you can be much more appreciated by using knowledge about that factor. If you e.g. fix a three course dinner, with candles and appreciated music for a woman with high value on Sensibility, then you will be much more appreciated compared with giving flowers. Such knowledge you will find via this button
– Via the last button you can get advices – how you can communicate with someone, who has one of the eight factors as a strength (high value)
Via the other sub menu, below, you can describe profiles for jobs, cultures and people in order to calculate the Passionindex between your PersonProfile and other profiles. Via the fourth button you can assess another person’s personality without that person do the test. You can then use knowledge about hobbies, clothes, etc. The “ultimate”… use here is of course, if you are a single and want to be more sure, if another person could be a well matching lifepartner… Remember then that according to my experience since 1986 and also from research – a suitable life partner has a similar personality. One strong argument is that when you both have time to be together, if you then have very different personality, then you most often wish to do different activities – why then be together? Remember shared joy is double joy!
An "operating instruction" in order to interpret a PersonProfile via HumanGuide
Here you can learn How to interpret a so-called PersonProfile?
A fact sheet for HumanGuide Cards (deck of cards + web app)
Here you find possibilities with HumanGuide Cards...
A validation study in Brazil (and also manual)
From this address you can download.
Interview with Rolf Kenmo, founder of the HumanGuide concepts
Done in January 2021 by Alexander Padalka, Ukraine (36 min).
Malcolm Gladwell writes about tests
By the way... I like what Malcolm Gladwell writes, because I have read the most of his books. He does always a thorough work and it is based on a lot of research. He writes well too and with a lot of examples. I like especially that he is an independent thinker, so very often he comes up with new useful perspectives.
He has written an article about personality tests e.g. if it can predict someone's behaviour in a war... In the article you find information about Rorschach, MBTI, TAT and so-called assessment center.
If you read the article, then try to answer the question: What value had probably Sandy on the HG factors and how can that explain his behaviour in the war?
About personality tests, by Malcolm Gladwell